Cooper Fluid Systems is an authorized distributor for the FSI range of fire suppression products.
The FSI Foam-Guard Automatic Fire Suppression System is fully accredited by ActivFire and complies with Australian Standard 5062. In the event that a fire is detected, the Foam-Guard system protects capital equipment, production and most importantly ensures the preservation of life.
The Foam-Guard system was developed after significant consultation with industry, equipment manufacturers and contractors and can be configured to suit applications including mining, forestry, construction, transportation, marine or manufacturing industries. Each system set up involves extensive customer consultation and risk assessment analysis.
Cooper Fluid Systems can provide a complete fire suppression service including supply, installation, commissioning and machine system audits.
Benefits of the FSI Foam-Guard system include –
- Available in fully customizable LOP (loss of pressure) or ROP (rise of pressure) configurations
- Fully customizable – external inputs, pressure monitoring and special application
- Fully self contained – requires no external power for standard operation
- Self retained blow off caps ensure nozzles are free from debris
- Easily recharged on site
- Totally proven and reliable system
- High quality means low maintenance and assured availability when needed
Contact your local branch today to discuss your requirements, our friendly staff will be happy to assist with your enquiry. Ph. 1300 026 673.