Cooper Fluid Systems is committed to ensuring that all its operations and activities are conducted in a manner that minimizes any impact on the environment.
The company recognises that its operations have an environmental impact and has adopted an approach of
proactively managing activities and adopting techniques which minimize environmental harm. The company also recognizes the rights of others in the environment.
To achieve our commitment Cooper Fluid Systems:
Commitment to the environment is a team obligation involving co-operation and consultation between employees and contractors.
- Minimise adverse environmental impacts through the use of integrated management procedures and planning.
- Monitor, review, audit and assess its operations with a view to continual improvement of environmental performance.
- As a minimum, comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Implement procedures for establishing and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Recognise the responsibilities of all employees, including contractors, to work in an appropriate manner, and provide training and resources to ensure tasks are properly performed.
- Prevent pollution.
- Communicate with shareholders about the company environmental performance and has relevant information publicly available.